Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Excellent News!

"Eye did confirm another bit of scheduling, saying that "Creature Comforts" -- the long-in-the-works project from Aardman Animations -- will premiere June 4 at 8 p.m.

"Creature Comforts" -- which combines stop-motion animated animals with audio from interviews with average Americans -- inherits the timeslot normally occupied by "How I Met Your Mother." No word on where that skein will air over the summer."


Monday June 4th at 8, ladies and gents! Be there!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope we see it in the uk any ideas?

Anonymous said...

I've been watching creature comforts since the beginning and I'm baffled at why anyone would think this would be funny as an American show.

The only thing worse will be the upcoming US version of the IT Crowd.

Come on - American viewers ARE smart enough to appreciate British tv. Quit ruining it!

Anonymous said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW! Please keep it on for as long as possible! I have been telling all of my co-workers to watch it. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

dumbest bit of lame humor I have ever seen.

What are you smoking?

imlovie said...

I love the show and went to watch it June 25th and was sad to see it was not on. Any reason? I hope it comes back.